File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 620
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Hyattsville
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $400,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City of Hyattsville
for the planning, design, repair, renovation, reconstruction, and
capital equipping of a building located at 4318 Gallatin Street in
Hyattsville for use as a municipal annex; requiring the grantee to
grant and convey a specified easement to the Maryland Historical
Trust; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/10 at 12:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: