File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 729
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Seat Pleasant
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $750,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Council of the
City of Seat Pleasant for the planning, design, construction, repair,
renovation, reconstruction, and capital equipping of the Seat Pleasant
Municipal Center, located at 6301 Addison Road in Seat Pleasant;
providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/10 at 2:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: