File Code: Education - Local Bills
- Sponsored By:
Education - Baltimore County - Public School Employees
Altering the definition of "public school employee" in Baltimore
County; authorizing a public school employer in Baltimore County to
designate and establish a unit comprised of certificated and
noncertificated employees; and specifying that the changes are
retroactive to January 1, 1994.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Re-assigned Finance
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE COUNTY
- EDUCATION, BOARDS OF
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES -see also- STATE EMPLOYEES
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: