File Code: Taxes - Miscellaneous - Local
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 210
- Sponsored By:
Harford County Senators
Harford County - Admissions and Amusement Tax - Entertainment
Limiting the rate of the admissions and amusement tax that may be
imposed by Harford County on gross receipts derived from charges
imposed by specified entertainment businesses.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/7 at 1:30 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/14 at 1:30 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (32-6)
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ADMISSIONS AND AMUSEMENT TAX
- HARFORD COUNTY
- MOTION PICTURES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 679638/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 22, 2001 at:
11:50 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 26, 2001: Third Reading Passed (32-6)