File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 795
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Highlandtown Boys and
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $1,500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Trustees of The
Salvation Army for the renovation of The Salvation Army Highlandtown
Boys and Girls Club on Clinton Street in Baltimore; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; prohibiting the use of the
proceeds of the sale of the bonds and the matching fund for sectarian
religious purposes; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/10 at 11:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- COMMUNITY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- STATE BONDS
- YOUTH -see also- MINORS.....................................
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: