File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Transfer Stations - Permits - Notice to Legislators
Requiring an applicant for a transfer station permit to provide notice
of the application by certified mail to specified members of the
General Assembly; etc.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 1/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
- POSTAL SERVICE
- REFUSE DISPOSAL -see also- RECYCLING
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: