File Code: Hunting and Fishing
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Economic and Environmental Affairs Committee
(Departmental - Natural Resources)
Fish - Chesapeake Bay Sport Fishing License - Exemptions
Exempting from provisions of law requiring a Chesapeake Bay sport
fishing license specified individuals who are engaged in an approved
therapeutic program that involves a fishing activity.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 1/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Econ. & Environmental Affairs Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
- FISH AND FISHING -see also- AQUACULTURE; GILL NETS
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
- MENTAL HEALTH
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Natural Resources
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- January 22, 2001: Third Reading Passed (47-0)