File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Use of Hand-Held Telephone During Operation of a Motor
Vehicle - Prohibited
Prohibiting the driver of a motor vehicle from operating a hand-held
telephone while the motor vehicle is being operated on a highway and
is traveling at a speed greater than 10 miles per hour; providing
specified exceptions; providing that a violation of the Act is a
misdemeanor and is subject to a fine not to exceed $500; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- SAFETY -see also- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: