File Code: Gaming
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 1170/00 - W&M
- Sponsored By:
Delegates C. Davis and Rawlings
State Lottery Commission - Video Lottery Terminals - Revenues and
Prohibiting additional forms or expansion of commercial gaming,
including casino-style gaming, on or after January 1, 2003; requiring
the State Lottery Commission to regulate the operation of video
lottery terminals; providing that only a person with a video lottery
facility license may offer a video lottery terminal for public use in
the State; establishing eligibility criteria and disqualifying
criteria for a video lottery facility license; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Clarence Davis, District 45
- Delegate Howard P. Rawlings, District 40
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BUDGETS -see also- CAPITAL BUDGETS
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- COMPUTERS -see also- ELECTRONIC COMMERCE; ELECTRONIC GOVMNT.
- COUNTIES -see also- CHARTERED COUNTIES; CODE COUNTIES
- EDUCATION, DEPARTMENT OF
- EDUCATION -see also- DRIVER ED; HIGHER ED; SPECIAL ED; etc
- ELECTRONIC GOVERNMENT
- EQUIPMENT -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- GAMING -see also- BINGO; LOTTERY; RAFFLES
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- HEALTH AND MENTAL HYGIENE, DEPARTMENT OF
- INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES -see also- CRIM BCKGRND INVEST.
- LIBRARIES -see also- ARCHIVES
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
- MENTAL HEALTH
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- STADIUM AUTHORITY
- STATE AID
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Financial Institutions
- State Government
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: