File Code: Workers' Compensation
- Sponsored By:
Workers' Compensation - Accidental Injury - Arising Out of
Defining "arise out of employment" under the State's workers'
compensation law; clarifying when an injury does not arise out of
employment and is not compensable; and defining "traveling employee".
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- WORKERS' COMPENSATION
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- COL BARG; HOLIDAY; etc
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Labor and Employment
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: