File Code: Ethics
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Gordon and Brinkley
Ethics Law - Lobbyist Violations - Intent
Eliminating the element of intent from specified prohibited acts in
provisions of the Ethics Law that relate to regulated lobbyists.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Michael R. Gordon, District 17
- Delegate David R. Brinkley, District 4A
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: