File Code: Civil Actions and Procedures
- Sponsored By:
Courts - Peace Orders for Acts Committed Against Employees
Authorizing an employer to file a petition for a peace order for any
of specified acts committed against the employer's employee; and
authorizing a court to issue a peace order or a temporary peace order
to protect a petitioner's employee under specified circumstances.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- DISTRICT COURTS
- VIOLENCE -see also- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE; HARASSMENT
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- COL BARG; HOLIDAY; etc
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: