File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Bozman, Healey, Conway, R. Baker, and Moe
Crimes and Punishments - Political Posters
Providing that a provision regulating the placement of political
messages on specified properties does not apply to Prince George's
County, Worcester County, and Wicomico County.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate K. Bennett Bozman, District 38
- Delegate Rushern L. Baker, III, District 22B
- Delegate Norman H. Conway, District 38
- Delegate Anne Healey, District 22A
- Delegate Brian R. Moe, District 21
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- ELECTIONS -see also- BALLOTS; CAMP FINANC; POL CANDS; VOTING
- POLITICAL CANDIDATES
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- REAL PROPERTY
- SIGNS AND BILLBOARDS
- WICOMICO COUNTY
- WORCESTER COUNTY
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: