File Code: Estates and Trusts
- Sponsored By:
Estates and Trusts - Protections to Revocable Trusts
Providing that specified claims against a decedent, asserted against
the probate estate or otherwise, must be made within the earlier of 6
months following the decedent's death or 2 months from specific
notice; extending specified provisions and rules regarding wills and
estates to apply to revocable inter vivos trusts; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DEATH -see also- ADVANCE MEDICAL DIRECTIVES; WRONGFUL DEATH.
- ESTATES AND TRUSTS
- STATUTES OF LIMITATION
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Estates and Trusts
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: