File Code: Higher Education
- Sponsored By:
Higher Education - Loan Assistance Repayment Program - Eligibility
Requiring the State Scholarship Administration to include in the Loan
Assistance Repayment Program students enrolled in the final year of a
program in a college or university in the State; and requiring the
Administration to include in the Program graduates of out-of-state
institutions of higher education who teach or commit to teach in a
public school in the State.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- COMM COLLEGES; MED SCHOOLS; etc.
- LOANS -see also- MORTGAGES
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: