File Code: Family Law
- Sponsored By:
Family Law - Paternity Proceedings - Blood or Genetic Tests
Requiring that before completing an affidavit of parentage form a
father be advised of his right to a blood or genetic test to establish
paternity; establishing that an executed affidavit of parentage may be
challenged in court and modified or set aside in accordance with
specified procedures under specified circumstances; and prohibiting a
court from ordering an individual to submit to a blood or genetic test
under specified circumstances.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CHEMICAL TESTS
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- FAMILY LAW -see also- ADOPTION; ANNULMENT; DIVORCE; etc
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Family Law
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: