File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Transporting of Animals in Passenger Compartment of
Vehicle - Restraint
Prohibiting a person from transporting an animal in the passenger
compartment of a vehicle unless the animal is restrained or confined
in a humane or secure fashion so that the animal cannot obstruct the
view of the driver to the front, sides, or rear of the vehicle or
interfere with the driver's control of the vehicle.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 2/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ANIMALS -see also- BIRDS; TURTLES
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- SAFETY -see also- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
Not available at this time