File Code: Natural Resources - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Resource Conservation Areas - Lots Created by Intrafamily Transfers
and Preexisting Lots - Sewer Connections
Requiring that county plans for water and sewer systems allow for one
connection between a lot in a resource conservation area created by a
specified bona fide intrafamily transfer and a State sewer line
bypassing the lot; and requiring that county plans for water and sewer
systems allow for one connection between a lot that existed before the
creation of resource conservation areas and a State sewer line
bypassing the lot.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONSERVATION -see also- SOIL CONSERVATION
- COUNTIES -see also- CHARTERED COUNTIES; CODE COUNTIES
- ZONING AND PLANNING.........................................
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: