File Code: Transportation - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Appropriations Committee (Departmental -
Department of Transportation - Special Bonds and Borrowings
Authorizing the Department of Transportation to issue bonds and borrow
funds to finance the cost of transportation facilities by pledging and
using existing and anticipated federal funds as payment; authorizing
the Department to borrow funds from the federal government and from
private lenders and to repay such loans and pledge as security the
Department's revenues from the financed facility; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 11:30 a.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Appropriations
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (130-3)
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 4/2 at 2:30 p.m.
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Appropriations Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BONDS -see also- COUNTY & BALTIMORE CITY BONDS; STATE BONDS.
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
- LIENS -see also- MECHANICS' LIENS
- LOANS -see also- MORTGAGES
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- RECORDS -see also- LAND RECORDS; VITAL RECORDS
- SECURITY INTERESTS -see also- LIENS; MECHANICS' LIENS
- TRANSPORTATION, DEPARTMENT OF
- TRANSPORTATION -see also- AIRCRAFT; AIRPORTS; BOATS; etc
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 384268/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 23, 2001 at:
12:15 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 22, 2001: Third Reading Passed (130-3)