File Code: Vehicle Laws - Drunk Driving
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Valderrama, Dembrow, and Giannetti
Drunk Driving - Repeat Offenders - Penalties
Altering the penalties for a person convicted of repeated offenses of
driving while intoxicated and driving under the influence of alcohol,
drugs, or a combination of alcohol and drugs for a third time or more;
requiring the use of the ignition interlock system under specified
circumstances; and requiring a court to require a specified person to
use the ignition interlock system under specified circumstances.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate David M. Valderrama, District 26
- Delegate Dana Lee Dembrow, District 20
- Delegate John A. Giannetti, Jr., District 13B
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DRUNK AND DRUGGED DRIVING
- EQUIPMENT -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: