File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 1213/99 - APP
- Sponsored By:
Delegate C. Davis
Anthony Gray, Jr. - Compensation for Wrongful Conviction and Wrongful
Requiring the Governor to appropriate $7,500,000 through the
Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services to Anthony Gray,
Jr., for his wrongful conviction and imprisonment.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/20 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BUDGETS -see also- CAPITAL BUDGETS
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- PUBLIC SAFETY AND CORRECTIONAL SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: