File Code: Family Law
- Sponsored By:
Family Law - Paternity Proceedings - Blood and Genetic Tests
Prohibiting a court from ordering an individual to submit to a blood
or genetic test if a motion for a blood or genetic test is filed more
than 5 years after a declaration of paternity is issued unless the
court determines that it would be in the best interest of the child.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CHEMICAL TESTS
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- FAMILY LAW -see also- ADOPTION; ANNULMENT; DIVORCE; etc
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Family Law
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: