File Code: Transportation - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Task Force to Study the Sound Barrier Policy of the State Highway
Establishing a Task Force to Study the Sound Barrier Policy of the
State Highway Administration; specifying the membership and duties of
the Task Force; providing procedures that the Task Force shall follow;
requiring the Task Force to report to the Governor and the General
Assembly on or before December 31, 2001; and prohibiting the State
Highway Administration from making expenditures for the construction
of sound barriers until the Task Force issues its final report.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 2/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- HIGHWAY ADMINISTRATION, STATE
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: