CHAPTER NUMBER: 56
File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Environmental Matters Committee (Departmental - State
Fires and Investigations - Mutual Aid Agreements - Clarification
Altering the definition of the term "fire, rescue, or emergency
medical services entity" in connection with specified mutual aid
agreements; and clarifying language.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 1/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 56
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Environmental Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
- FIRE PROTECTION
- INTERSTATE AFFAIRS
- RESCUE SQUADS -see also- AMBULANCES; EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERV.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 38A Fires and Investigations
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 730411/1 (PDF) Offered on: February 28, 2001 at:
10:49 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 6, 2001: Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- April 1, 2001: Third Reading Passed (47-0)