File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Grosfeld, Barkley, Petzold, and Dembrow
Extradition - Fugitives from Justice - Bail Prohibited
Prohibiting a judge from admitting to bail by bond a person charged
with committing any crime in another state and fleeing from justice.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Sharon M. Grosfeld, District 18
- Delegate Charles E. Barkley, District 39
- Delegate Dana Lee Dembrow, District 20
- Delegate Carol S. Petzold, District 19
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- INTERSTATE AFFAIRS
- PRETRIAL DETENTION OR RELEASE
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: