File Code: Commercial Law - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Economic Matters Committee (Departmental - Business
and Economic Development)
Maryland Uniform Trade Secrets Act - Identification of Trade Secret
Requiring a party alleging misappropriation of a trade secret to
identify the trade secret when filing the first pleading subject to
any court order.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Econ. Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CIVIL ACTIONS -see also- SMALL CLAIMS
- TRADE SECRETS
- UNIFORM LAWS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Commercial Law
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: