CHAPTER NUMBER: 185
File Code: Higher Education
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Commerce and Government Matters Committee
(Departmental - Higher Education Commission)
State Government - Forms Management - Higher Education
Altering the implementation date for the application of standards for
data collection forms for institutions of higher education and the
Maryland Higher Education Commission.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 1/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 185
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Commerce & Government Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ETHNIC AFFAIRS
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- COMM COLLEGES; MED SCHOOLS; etc.
- HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 816785/1 (PDF) Offered on: February 6, 2001 at:
10:21 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- February 9, 2001: Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- March 29, 2001: Third Reading Passed (45-0)