File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 535/00 - W&M
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Budget and Taxation Committee and Chairman, Economic
and Environmental Affairs Committee (Departmental -
Education - Task Force on Alternative Learning
Establishing a Task Force on Alternative Learning Programs;
establishing the membership of the Task Force; requiring the Task
Force to study the costs and benefits of using State funds to support
alternative learning programs; requiring the Task Force to report its
findings and recommendations to the Governor and the General Assembly
by December 15, 2001; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation & Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 1/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (43-2)
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Budget & Tax. Comm.
- Chairman, Econ. & Environmental Affairs Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- EDUCATION, DEPARTMENT OF
- EDUCATION -see also- DRIVER ED; HIGHER ED; SPECIAL ED; etc
- EDUCATION, STATE BOARD OF
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- STATE AID
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 289230/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 14, 2001 at:
11:39 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 16, 2001: Third Reading Passed (43-2)