File Code: Health Care Facilities and Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Finance Committee (Departmental - Health and Mental
Hygiene) and Senator Hoffman
Maryland Youth Camps - Days of Operation and Regulations
Reducing, from 7 to 5, the number of consecutive operational days
required for a camp to be defined as a residential camp, travel camp,
or trip camp; requiring the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene to
issue regulations on safety procedures for the transportation of
campers between sites; and requiring the Department to issue
regulations on minimum standards for the supervision of campers.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Finance Comm.
- Senator Barbara A. Hoffman, District 42
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- SAFETY -see also- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
- TRANSPORTATION -see also- AIRCRAFT; AIRPORTS; BOATS; etc
- YOUTH -see also- MINORS.....................................
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: