File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 88/00 - JPR
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 873
- Sponsored By:
False, Fictitious, or Fraudulent Representations to Legislative Branch
Prohibiting a person, in a matter within the jurisdiction of a
Legislative Branch unit where hearings or other proceedings are
required to be recorded, from falsifying or concealing a material
fact, making a false, fictitious, or fraudulent representation, or
making or using a document that contains a false, fictitious, or
fraudulent representation; and making a violation of the Act a
misdemeanor subject to specified penalties on conviction.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- FRAUD -see also- FORGERY
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- LEGISLATIVE POLICY COMMITTEE
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 9, 2001: Third Reading Passed (47-0)