CHAPTER NUMBER: 489
File Code: Local Debt (Bond Bills)
- Sponsored By:
St. Mary's County Delegation
St. Mary's County - Public Facilities Bonds
Authorizing and empowering the County Commissioners of St. Mary's
County to borrow not more than $20,000,000 in order to finance the
construction, improvement, or development of public facilities in St.
Mary's County, by the issuance and sale at private or public sale of
its general obligation bonds; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/21 at 11:00 a.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Appropriations
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (138-0)
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 489
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:30 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COUNTY AND BALTIMORE CITY BONDS
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- PUBLIC WORKS
- ST. MARY'S COUNTY
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 394765/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 6, 2001 at:
10:40 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 8, 2001: Third Reading Passed (138-0)
- March 30, 2001: Third Reading Passed (46-0)