File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Titling and Registration - Time
Extending the period after the delivery of specified vehicles
transferred from a licensed dealer to a person other than a licensed
dealer during which the transferring dealer must send titling
documents, taxes, and fees to the Motor Vehicle Administration; etc.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 2/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- House Concur - Senate Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (138-0)
- Passed Enrolled
- Governor vetoed - Duplicative
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed with Amendments (47-0)
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EXCISE TAX
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- MOTOR VEHICLE DEALERS AND SALESMEN
- MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled (PDF)
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 448971/1 (PDF) Offered on: April 5, 2001 at:
8:38 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- February 23, 2001: Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- April 3, 2001: Third Reading Passed (138-0)
- April 3, 2001: Third Reading Passed (47-0)