File Code: State Government - General Assembly
- Sponsored By:
Constitutional Amendment - Retroactive Legislation
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of Maryland prohibiting the
General Assembly from passing any legislation that may or must be
applied or take effect retroactively to a date prior to the date of
the signing of the legislation by the Governor; providing a certain
exception; and submitting this amendment to the qualified voters of
the State of Maryland for their adoption or rejection.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Senator Della) Adopted
- Referred Senate Rules
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BILLS (LEGISLATIVE) -see also- CORRECTIVE LEG; CURATIVE LEG.
- CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - III Legislative Department
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
Not available at this time