File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1409
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Woodstock Equestrian
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $750,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Maryland-National Capital Park
and Planning Commission for the design, construction, and capital
equipping of the Woodstock Equestrian Center, to be located in
Montgomery County, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide
and expend a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/11 at 6:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/13 at 4:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ANIMALS -see also- BIRDS; TURTLES
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: