File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1043
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Office of the
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $4,000,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the County Executive and County
Council of Prince George's County for the acquisition of property,
land survey, site design, and architectural fees for, and the
construction and capital equipping of, the Office of the Sheriff of
Prince George's County; and providing generally for the issuance and
sale of bonds evidencing the loan.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/11 at 4:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: