File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1352
- Sponsored By:
Senators McFadden and Mitchell
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr.
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $44,500, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Baltimore Courthouse and Law Museum Foundation, Inc. for the repair,
renovation, reconstruction, and capital equipping of the lobby of the
historic Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr. Courthouse, located in Baltimore,
subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a
matching fund; providing that the grantee shall grant and convey a
specified easement to the Maryland Historical Trust; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/11 at 12:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Senator Nathaniel J. McFadden, District 45
- Senator Clarence M. Mitchell, IV, District 44
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- HISTORICAL MATTERS
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: