File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1317
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Playing Safe
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Council of the
City of Baltimore for the removal, construction, repair, renovation,
and reconstruction of playground equipment at sites throughout
Baltimore City, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and
expend a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/11 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/11 at 12:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- COMMUNITY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- EQUIPMENT -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: