File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 732
- Sponsored By:
Senators Jacobs, Harris, and Conway
Alcoholic Beverages Violations - Drivers' Licenses and Driving
Privileges - Suspensions
Requiring a court to notify the Motor Vehicle Administration when a
person under the age of 21 years is found guilty of specified
alcoholic beverages violations; requiring the Administration, to
suspend for a specified period the driver's license or driving
privilege of a person under the age of 21 years who is found guilty of
unlawful possession of alcoholic beverages; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Joan Carter Conway, District 43
- Senator Andrew P. Harris, District 9
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES -see also- AB-BY SUBD; SUBSTANCE ABUSE
- COURT OF APPEALS
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- JUVENILE CAUSES
- MINORS -see also- AGE OF MAJORITY; YOUTH
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: