File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 683
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Forest Heights
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $200,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Council of
Forest Heights for the planning, design, construction, renovation, and
capital equipping of the Forest Heights Police Department, for the
inclusion of a new Forest Heights Community Center, located in Prince
George's County; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/11 at 5:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMUNITY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
Not available at this time