File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Senators Ferguson, Jacobs, Hooper, Harris, and Mooney
Sentencing - Confinement as a Condition of Probation - Ineligibility
Expanding the authority of the courts throughout the State to impose a
sentence of confinement as a condition of probation; making persons
who violate a specified motor vehicle law relating to drunk driving
ineligible to receive probation; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Special Order 3/16 (Senator Bromwell) Adopted
- Special Order 3/20 (Senator Teitelbaum) Adopted
- Recommit to Committee Judicial Proceedings (Senator McFadden)
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Senator Timothy R. Ferguson, District 4
- Senator Andrew P. Harris, District 9
- Senator J. Robert Hooper, District 35
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DRUNK AND DRUGGED DRIVING
- PAROLE AND PROBATION
- SENTENCES -see also- DEATH PENALTY
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: