File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 673
- Sponsored By:
Law Enforcement - Interception of Communications - Evidence of
Regulated Firearms Offenses
Authorizing an investigative or law enforcement officer, or specified
persons acting at the prior direction and under the supervision of an
investigative or law enforcement officer in a criminal investigation,
to intercept a wire, oral, or electronic communication in order to
provide evidence of the commission of certain offenses relating to the
unlawful sale, purchase, transfer, or possession of regulated
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES -see also- CRIM BCKGRND INVEST.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- WEAPONS -see also- GUNS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 16, 2000: Third Reading Passed (46-0)