File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 177/99 - JPR
- Sponsored By:
Crimes - Threats Against State and Local Government Employees
Prohibiting a person from knowingly and willfully making a threat to
take the life of, kidnap, or inflict bodily harm on an employee of the
State or a local government unit acting in an official capacity as an
employee of the State or a local government; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES -see also- STATE EMPLOYEES
- STATE EMPLOYEES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: