File Code: Estates and Trusts
- Sponsored By:
Estates and Trusts - Filing of Death Certificate
Requiring that a petition for probate of a decedent's estate be
accompanied by a certified copy of the decedent's death certificate;
and altering the form of a petition for probate to state that a
certified copy of the decedent's death certificate is attached.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DEATH -see also- ADVANCE MEDICAL DIRECTIVES; WRONGFUL DEATH.
- ESTATES AND TRUSTS
- RECORDS -see also- LAND RECORDS; VITAL RECORDS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Estates and Trusts
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: