File Code: Health Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Economic and Environmental Affairs Committee
(Departmental - Health and Mental Hygiene)
Maryland Occupational Therapy Practice Act
Defining occupational therapy practice; specifying which officers the
State Board of Occupational Therapy Practice must elect; providing for
an executive director for the Board; requiring the Board to adopt
regulations concerning practitioners with specified skills; specifying
the qualifications of applicants; requiring licenses to be displayed;
modifying license renewal procedures; specifying hearing procedures;
providing for disciplinary actions; etc.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Econ. & Environmental Affairs Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health Occupations
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: