File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Committee (Departmental - Public
Safety and Correctional Services)
Fingerprinting of Criminal Defendants - Probation Prior to Judgment
Repealing the provision that exempts a defendant from fingerprinting
upon being sentenced to probation prior to judgment when a defendant
is found guilty or pleads guilty or nolo contendere to an offense that
is criminal history record information, as defined in Article 27,
Section 743(e) of the Code.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- PAROLE AND PROBATION
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: