File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Committee (Departmental -
Vehicle Law - Abandoned Vehicles - Disposition
Requiring specified notification procedures to be followed before
transferring abandoned vehicles to an automotive dismantler or scrap
processor; and requiring the dismantler or recycler to obtain an
indemnity agreement from the person who transfers the vehicle.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/26 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ABANDONED VEHICLES
- WRECKERS AND SCRAP PROCESSORS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: