CHAPTER NUMBER: 20
File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Committee (Departmental -
Vehicle Law - Businesses and Associations - Federal Identification
Requiring that a business, association, or corporation applying for a
certificate of title of a vehicle supply a federal identification
number on the application.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (46-1)
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 20
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ASSOCIATIONS -see also- COOPERATIVE ASSOCIATIONS
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- DEALERS; TRADERS; etc
- CORPORATIONS -see also- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 848079/1 (PDF) Offered on: February 1, 2000 at:
10:29 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- February 3, 2000: Third Reading Passed (46-1)
- March 28, 2000: Third Reading Passed (137-0)