File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Real Property - Landlord and Tenant - Service of Process
Authorizing a constable or sheriff who is serving a summons in an
action for failure to pay rent, holding over, or breach of lease to
effect service by affixing an attested copy of the summons
conspicuously on the common area entrance of a multiple unit property
under specified circumstances.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- LEASES AND RENT
- PROCESS SERVING
- SUMMONSES -see also- SUBPOENAS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: