File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 835
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Marriott, Kirk, V. Jones, and Paige
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr.
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $44,500, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Baltimore Courthouse and Law Museum Foundation, Inc. for the repair,
renovation, reconstruction, and capital equipping of the lobby of the
historic Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr. Courthouse, located in Baltimore,
subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a
matching fund; providing that the grantee grant and convey a specified
easement to the Maryland Historical Trust; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Salima Siler Marriott, District 40
- Delegate Verna L. Jones, District 44
- Delegate Ruth M. Kirk, District 44
- Delegate Jeffrey A. Paige, District 44
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- HISTORICAL MATTERS
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: