File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Crimes - Controlled Dangerous Substance Analogues
Establishing that controlled dangerous substance analogues be treated
as Schedule I controlled dangerous substances, to the extent the
analogues are intended for human consumption.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judiciary
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (138-1)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 4/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES -see also- SUBSTANCE ABUSE
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 282519/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 25, 2000 at:
10:54 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 26, 2000: Third Reading Passed (138-1)